The solution to a social challenge can often be found and developed within its environment.
As designers, we examine the existing environment and reveal its potential. In order to put these into practice, we design accessible services and working methods to benefit all. By involving ALL the stakeholders and unconventional parties from A to Z we ensure an innovative outcome that works.
– Design research together with the target group.
– Provide sharp and surprising problem definitions.
– Turn problems into exciting challenges.
– Design custom made accessible working methods and materials.
– Create new unconventional networks.
– Inspire by giving workshops and lectures.
– Create inclusive learning environments.